- Next Generation Discovery Tool
- Used by over 800 libraries
- May be customized a little or a lot
- Integrates with dozens of applications used in organizations
- Viewable via mobile, web and desktop interfaces
What does Primo Search?
Primo searches the library’s collections in the following areas:
Print and electronic books (title, author, & description)
Print journals (title) and electronic journals both at title and article level)
Theses (title, author, & description)
Media resources (title, author, & description)
Cataloged reserve items (title & author)
Basically anything that has been cataloged or is available in
one of the library's electronic databases.
The big change is that Primo can search for both articles and books in one search.
What Primo Can Do For You
Primo provides a new user experience by streamlining the search process in such a way that users find information easily and get it wherever they are situated.